Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Verdict is in...

So we went to the Doctor today and had an ultrasound! I was so excited to find out the sex of this baby. The Technician was really nice, and said she would try her best to find it:) She did all her measuring business, and was nice enough to show us the heart, and stomach, and Spine... I really wanted to know what it was though:) So anyway, she said she thought she knew what it was but needed to get a better angle. Well, she did, and told us that she was almost positive that it was a BOY! We are so happy! I can't wait to get him out of me so i can see his little face:) She couldn't get any profile shot because he was looking straight at us the whole time...beggar:) So sadly i will have to wait to get the beloved profile picture until the next ultrasound. I just wanted to let everyone know, who doesn't already know:)

10 comments:

Mel said...

April that is so awesome!! Now you will have one of each! I love how you are already calling him Beggar!

Englishfam said...

Yay for boys!! I am so excited for you. Love it!! Alright, what are the names? Is it still Lincoln? Congrats!

wangie77 said...

April congrats you will love having a little boy they are so sweet! This is your cousin Angie if you didn't know. My mom showed me your blog.

Amy said...

April that is sooo awesome! Im glad you remembered to call me and let me know! I feel special now! You know how I am a sucker for little boys too! He is going to be soo cute! I can't wait to meet him!

Marsha said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Man, I can't wait to see him too. I'm sure he'll be a little doll. I want to see all the Yankee stuff you buy for him! ;)

The Adams Family said...

I am so excited for you, boys are so much fun!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

congrats!! you will have so much fun with him. watch out matty... you think you stole aprils heart, sorry but her little boy will all over again. i love little boys:)

Alanna said...

congrats. I don't know if you remember me from the 49th ward but I saw your blog address on Jen's. It's fun to get back in touch with friends from college. You can check out my blog at www.alannamp.blogspot.com

The Harris Family said...

Congratulations April and Matt! That is so exciting! How is Bailey doing? She is so cute!

Nicole said...

April. Congratulations! Baby Boys are special too. I like having my daughter first. She is a little Mama to her brothers and they love to do everything their big sister does. Bailey will be a great big sister. She is so cute.