Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coors Field Tour

Saturday was so fun. Matt and I had been talking about how we wanted to do something different, so matt found out that Coors Field gives tours for like $7. We asked Matt's mom if she would babysit Bailey so we could go, and she said yes:):) We got to down town Denver at about 12:30 and decided to go out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, Yum! Matt's siter, Krista, works there so she was our server. The food was yummy, and we were stuffed. WE walked from the Cheesecake Factory to the stadium. The tour started at 2 pm. It rained on the way to down town but stopped before we started walking to the stadium. The tour was so much fun. We got to see every level. We got to go into the Suites and in the visitor's locker room. We saw where the press sits during the game and the dugouts. It was totally worth it. Afterward, we went to the Rockey Mountain Chocolate Factory and i got a reese pieces and carmel covered apple. It was so good! We got back to Matt's mom's at about 5:30pm. Then we all decided to go out to dinner at Red Lobster. They have the best Clam Chowder! It was pretty much an awesome day.

Extreme Close up:)

Me infront of Coors Field. Top level shot:)

Me in the Visiting Team's locker room.

Matt and I on the field.

Matt and I in the Rockies Dugout! Awesome!

4 comments:

Englishfam said...

What a fun day date! I want the Cheesecake Factory now!! I can't though since I just started Weight watchers on Saturday. hehe This was so perfect for you guys. I think it would be cool to see it all too. Way to be creative!

Amy said...

That is soo cool April! I am glad you got out and did something different and you had such a wonderful time. I love the cheesecake factory! Yumm!!

Mel said...

Wow that is a perfect day, no cooking involved, love it!!! Way to go for Grandma's!

The Long Family said...

What a fund day - quit talking about all the yummy food though!!! I need Cheesecake now!