Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update

So I feel like I have been MIA lately:) I have just been really busy. I was watching my niece, Rowyn, and Nephew, Aiden 3 days a week, but that has ended. It was a pretty good experience. I really enjoy kids so we had a pretty good time. I also received a new calling at church which scared me a lot at first. I am now the first counselor in the Primary Presidency. Today was my first time conducting and i was pretty nervous. Matt is in the primary too so that helped calm me. Everything went really well, so I was happy. I can't believe how many meetings the primary has. I have 5 things I have to be at just this month. It is crazy. Bailey's 3rd Birthday is coming in 2 weeks and i am throwing her a Beauty & the Beast party. She has a Bell dress and everything. She is so excited. Here are a few pictures of the kids from October... Aiden and Bailey making brownies:)
Rowyn looks like a throwback to the 80's.
Aiden with paint on his face:)
Basketball girl!
What an angel:) Looks like she got her mom's chin:)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey APril,

I love the picture of Matt and you at the top, and your little girl is just ADORABLE!!!

Marsha said...

I love her chin!! :) I bet you're awesome in Primary too.

Amy said...

April! Im glad you are enjoying Primary. That is nice that Matt is in there too. Bailey is soo cute! Tell her I miss her!

Unknown said...

Bailey is so much like Natalie. Every year Natalie has picked a princess she wants to be for her birthday. Then we buy her the dress and she wears it for her party. She said the this year she is going to be Ariel.

suzy's jewels and gem said...

Hey Lirpa.... I have a new blogger address. It's suzanne-stephenson.blogspot.com
you will have to edit and change to view me from your page.
We miss ya guys! big hugs
suz