Monday, December 15, 2008

December so far...

Sorry I haven't posted for a while but it seems I never get time to myself these days. December has been a good month so far, lots of shopping, baking, parties, ya know that usual:) It has been snowing a lot here lately, so it is freezing! We are heading to UT for Christmas to be with my family, who I haven't been with for Christmas in 6 years. I am so excited! Here are some pictures of the festivities thus far:)...
Seriously, how cute is this picture. All I can think of is Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. It was an early Christmas present from her Grandparents, one of many:)
Yeah, Christmas cookies! We had tons of fun making these. I wish I would have taken pictures during the process:)
Bailey puting an ornament on our tiny tree:)
We had a blast decorating!
Bailey and I made this advent calendar! It was really fun, but took hours. I couldn't find any at the stores that I liked. It was more fun this way anyway:)
Merry Christmas Everyone!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

I LOVE that picture of her.. Adorable!

The Adams Family said...

Hey you need to tell me when your coming out to Utah so we can hang out!

The Long Family said...

Thanks for the update!! Bailey is so cute and so is your advent calender. Do you have a pattern or something - I would love to make one for next year!
Miss you!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

April.... The pictures of Bailey are adorable, and the one with her posing on the bed looks like Amber when she was little. I can't wait to see you very soon. love ya~Suz

Benilynn said...

April-

When are you going to be in Utah? I have a christmas card- should I send it to you in Colorado, or hand deliver it to you in UT? Tell me your address either way.