Thursday, March 19, 2009

Twins!

Definitely 2 in there:)
Baby A and Baby B.
We just found out yesterday that we are being blessed with Twins! I can't believe it. We are so excited. It's still too early to be scared, so we will see when that comes:) Bailey has actually been telling us the whole time that there were 2 babies in there. Infact, the Technician didn't even check for more until I asked if there was only one. Then she did another sweep of my uterus and sure enough there was the other baby:) Anyway, our due date is November 1st, but they told me that they won't let me go past 37 weeks, so probably October. Please keep us in your prayers, we will need them:)

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Those little children know SO much more than we do! How sweet! I will keep you and those two little ones in my prayers!

The Long Family said...

You know how happy I am for you! It's the best news I have gotten since I was pregnant myself!!! You are ALWAYS in my prayers!

Benilynn said...

April!!!! That is Fantastic! They'll be sooo much fun! We'll keep you in our prayers! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Marsha said...

So happy for you guys!! I hope you're feeling better soon.

The Harris Family said...

WOW!!! I am so happy for you guys! That is such an awesome blessing. Congratulations! We will keep you in our prayers. We love you guys!

Nicole said...

Congratulations, April and Matt. It is a very exciting time! Our prayers will be with you. What a wonderful miracle.

Katie said...

Holy Crap.. and I don't even say that. WOW! How exciting, Congratulations!

Mel said...

How fun is that!!! So excited for you!

The Adams Family said...

I hope your feeling better soon! I am so excited for you and your twins! We will be praying for you since its always scary at the beginning of any pregnancy! Love ya

Ashlee Andersen said...

How exciting! I am so jealous, I would love! love! love!... To have twins. I hope you feel great and keep those babies in as long as you can!