Thursday, April 23, 2009

12 1/2 week Ultrasound

Yesterday I had my 12 week Sequential screening. they have to do a bunch of measurements on the babies to see if they may have down syndrome or spina bifida. Anyway, the technician doing the ultrasound was really nice. She spent like 45 minutes with us. Well, of course being my children, the babies wouldn't cooperate with her, so she couldn't get correct measurements. I had to get up, walk around go to the bathroom. Then the 2nd go around, she got great measurements and they look fine:) As you can see, Baby B was the Ham of the day, it just kept posing for shot after shot(She thinks this baby may be a boy:))But Baby A was being shy and was curled up and facing down, so we couldn't get any profile shots. Bummer. The tech couldn't tell what Baby A might be, but I am sticking with Bailey's prediction of 1 boy and 1 girl:) Anyway, all is well with me, I am so happy. Until next time:)




8 comments:

Angie said...

How cute April hope everything continues to go well for you!

Mel said...

How fun April! A girl and a boy would be SOOOOOOOo fun!!! Let us know when you find out!!!

The Adams Family said...

They look cute already! I am very excited for you!

Marsha said...

Can't wait to find out what you're having! Stay healthy! Love you

The Long Family said...

SO FREAKING CUTE!!! HOw exciting - you can see his little face - I love it!

The Harris Family said...

I still can't believe you are having twins! That is so amazing. I hope you are feeling great and not too sick, that's no fun. We are all doing great here, I'm feeling really good right now, hopefully it stays that way! Luv ya and miss ya!

Benilynn said...

April!!! APRIL!!!! Congratulations!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I just had to do it twice, One for each baby. I can't wait to meet them!

momstephenson said...

I am soooo excited you are having twins! It still seems like a dream to me! Can't wait to know what they are! Love you, Mom