Thursday, March 6, 2008

Utah Trip


So I went to Utah from the 26th to the 1st. I had so much fun in so little time:) I stayed with my sister, Amy for 3 days and my cousin Heather for 2. Amy is a blast and she was up to do pretty much anything, working round her kids, of course:) Bailey had a ton of fun playing with her cousins and fighting with them:) My parents were out there at the same time and Amy , Gina, and I decided to go and surprise them at the airport. So there we are in Terminal 1 for like 30 minutes. My parents were no where to be found. Then, Gina said what airline are they on, Delta? Yes...Delta has it's own terminal! so we ran over to terminal 2 and needless to say, we missed them:) We are dorks! The next day we hung out with my parents and the girls got to have a night out. Amy, Gina, Suzanne, my mom, and I went and say PS I Love You. Soooooo cute! All girls must see this movie:) Amy and I pretty much hung out all day Thursday and and went over Gina's for a while, and saw my parents. Friday Amy and I went shopping for some fun stuff and then Heather came over to get me. WE pretty much had a blast just laughing and visiting, with Aunt Diane and Shannon later. Heather, Shannon, and I went and saw Juno at 10:30 pm on Friday and didn't get home til about 1 am. We had so much fun! Saturday the 3 of us went to Johnny Carinos for lunch ( yum), Bailey was less then thrilled to be there, and it took all three of us to get her out of her high chair because she was holding on so tight with her legs. Then Heather drove me to the airport in a blizzard and my plane left about 40 min late. It was the worst flight. It was so bumpy that it's a wonder that I didn't throw up. Bailey was sick the whole time too, in fact in the car on the way home from the airport, she finally lost it and barfed all over herself in her car seat. It was nasty, poor baby:( So that was my exciting trip. Sorry it was so long, and i am lame and forgot to bring my camera, so i will steal a pic from Heather's page:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

April!! Its about time you posted about your trip! I had a blast when you were here! You are welcome anytime! Thanks for your help with the anniversary shopping..it was greatly appreciated! You didnt tell me your flight was so horrible? Poor Bailey!! Im glad you had a good time! Love you!

Englishfam said...

I had so much fun when you were here! Come back again soon. It was a blast! Sorry your flight was delayed, I kinda had a feeling. Poor Bailey, it is the worst when kids are sick, especially when you are flying! You made it! Love ya!!

Mel said...

I am bummed I didn't get to see you much! It was a crazy week for me that week, hopefully next time I can hang out with you because you are so much fun to be around!! Can't wait to hear what your having!