Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bailey's First Prayer by Herself:)

Look at that Dirty Face:)

So I just have to document this because it was so cute. Bailey and I were sitting at the table this morning, eating our breakfast, when Bailey says, "I want to say prayer mommy" of course I tell her to go ahead. Now we have been saying prayers with Bailey for a while now, but we always have to help her, so here I am fully prepared to step in if she doesn't know what to say. This is what she said..."Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day. Please bless Daddy's job, Bless my grandma's and grandpa's, bless my yogurt and toast, and please bless that i go potty today and that we watch movies...Amen!" It was the first time she has said the prayer all by herself! It was probably the sweetest thing I have ever experienced. I just love this sweet little girl, and I am so proud to be her Mommy:)

4 comments:

Mel said...

She is too cute for words. She really could just be a model!! That is so cute. I love when you see something you teach them pay off!!

Amy said...

That is soo dang cute April!! Maybe she will give us a cute prayer like that when you come visit. I cant wait till you come!

Marsha said...

April! She is just as sweet as her mommy, I think. What a beautiful little girl you have.

Love you!

Auntie M

Fisher Family said...

That is so sweet April. Shay just started folding her arms and saying jibberish. Can't wait to hear what she is really saying.