Wednesday, April 9, 2008

16 Weeks Doctors Appointment

I had my 16 week check up yesterday, and everything went great! We finally got to hear the heartbeat. It was so amazing! It is a great feeling to know that everything is going well so far:) I have my 20 week ultrasound, to find out what i am having, on May 6th:) I can't wait, just 4 more weeks and i can start calling this baby by name:) Yes, we have names:) I am not telling yet though. You never know, we could change our minds. Anyway, all is well in baby land.



Fetal Development
Your baby now weighs about 2.8 ounces, and measures about 4.3 to 4.6 inches long. You may have an ultrasound scheduled soon which may tell you, if you want to know, whether it is a boy or a girl. Your baby's fingernails and toenails are now fully formed, and internally your baby's urinary tract and bladder are functioning, emptying about once every hour.

1 comments:

Amy said...

yay!! Not too much longer! I am glad everything is going so well. I used to always look forward to every appointment just so I could hear the sweet sound of the babies heartbeat. Makes it seem more real. Take care of yourself and try to put your feet up once in a while!!