Saturday, April 19, 2008

Circus Fun!



Last night, we took Bailey to her first circus! It was pretty fun, except Bailey was a little grumpy. I think she was just tired, did get a long enough nap:) It was the Shriner Circus. Matt's great uncle is a Shriner. It was cool to see all the acrobatics and fun animals. There were Ponies, elephants, camels, and you could even have your picture taken with a baby bear:) I actually haven't been to the circus ever, so technically it was my first time too:) We loved it!

Bailey's first time ever on a pony! She had so much fun, she didn't want to get off:)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sooo cute April! We took the kids to the circus once a couple of years ago and they loved it. They actually got to sit on an elephant! And of course they loved the pony rides! Bailey looks like she is in heaven!!

Mel said...

I love the circus! I think I have only been once but loved it. I need to take my kids one of these years. You are on top of it taking her at 2!

MomStephenson said...

Oh My gosh! I can't believe I am actually responding to a blog! I must be bored! Just kidding. I love my little Bailey K. and miss her so much, along with her Mama. She looked so cute in the circus pictures!