Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Family




I just thought I would write a blog about how much I love my sweet husband and daughter. We have so much fun together. For the 4th we went to Matt's sisters house and had a party for her and then went and saw the best fireworks ever! And the night before we went to his other sisters and had dinner and went and saw fireworks. It is so great to have family time. Matt is always really good about going out with me, even if he doesn't really want to. He knows that I need to be social. I am grateful for Bailey. She is so energetic and fun. I took her to Bear Creek Lake on Saturday with a friend, and she had so much fun playing in the sand and water. She is just full of life. I couldn't have asked for a cooler kid:) So anyway, here are so pictures of my sweet Matty and Bailey Kaye.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad you had such a fun weekend! I love those pictures of matt and bailey. He really is a good daddy to her. I cant wait to see you guys and to talk to bailey, she cracks me up with the things she says!! Love it!

The Adams Family said...

How cute are Matty and Bailey in those pictures? I'm so excited to see you when you come out we really need to get together and do something! We are leaving for vacation on Friday July 18 so lets get together before then!

The Long Family said...

You are lucky and they are just as lucky to have you!!!

Mel said...

It was so fun seeing you yesterday. Matt is awesome and Bailey is adorable. And her liking me made my day!!

rye131 said...

Nice Blog you got here. Great Job.