Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome Brady!


For those of you who haven't heard, Amanda had her sweet little boy on Thursaday January 15th. Brady was 6 pounds 6 ounces and 18 1/2 inches long. I am so excited and proud of her for doing the best she could to bring this little guy into the world. She will be the best mother she can be, because it took so much to have him. It makes you appreciate you little ones so much when you have gone through great adversity to have them. I just want Amanda to know how much I love her and appreciate her faith. We have been through a lot together over the past 15 years. But we have come through it stronger more righteous people.

I wish I could be there to see this little miracle and be a bigger part of his life, but I will just have to watch him grow though pictures and occasional visits. I already love him so much though. Congratulations Amanda & Nick. I am so happy for you both!

3 comments:

Englishfam said...

I am so excited for her too. Little Brady is one lucky boy!

Mel said...

congrats to Amanda! Can't wait to see pics of him!!

The Long Family said...

I love you too - a lifetime isn't enough time to be friends with you - what a gift you are to me! I can't wait for you to meet my son - he's a miracle!!