Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday!

So my sister-in-law, Heather, asked me if i wanted to get up early and go shopping with her today. Of course i wanted to go shopping, i love shopping. So she shows up at my apt. at about 4:20 am. Yes i was awake a ready to go. We started out at Old Navy where we were about 20th in line. They opened the doors 10 min early and we both won free MP3 players for being some of the first people in the doors. FUN! Then we headed to Linens-N-Things, where i got a GPS Navigation system for $99.(Yea!) Then we ran around trying to find a bread maker for Matt's mom, cause it's her b-day today, Happy Birthday! We ended up at Target where we found some really cute stuff. All in all it was really a blast and not at all the nightmare i had prepared myself for, except Kohls, crazy lines like winding through the store. We left without buying anything there. So i am now so exhausted cause I did not get to go back to sleep, cause Bailey was up when i got home and then the missionaries were at my house for like 2 hours today.(Don't worry, Matt was home:)) So, it was a fun and tiring day. Thanks for inviting me Heather:)

0 comments: