Sunday, November 25, 2007

Shampoo Bubble Bath


So yesterday, I decided to give Bailey a bath. It was during the day and I hadn't had a shower yet either. Matt was laying on the couch watching TV, so I told him that i was going to take a shower in the other bathroom, and to keep an eye on Bailey. She was all clean, but likes to play in the bath until she is a wrinkled prune. So he agreed and i set out to take a wonderful uninterrupted shower. When i got out of the shower and got dressed, i came to check on Bailey who was still in the tub. There were tons of bubbles all around her, only i hadn't put any bubble bath in there. When i took a better look, i discovered that she had taken a brand new bottle of Lavender shampoo, not a small bottle, mind you, but a big bottle and emptied the entire thing into the water. I was so mad, but not at Bailey. I looked over at Matt who was joyfully playing his video games on the computer, and his response was, i guess you shouldn't have left her alone! I will take all bottles out of her reach from now on:):)

1 comments:

The Long Family said...

I love this picture of her! How could you possibly get mad at this little girl :-)