Thursday, November 22, 2007

The First snow




So yesterday was the first snow of winter, I can't believe it took so long. I bundle Bailey up and took her outside so i could take some pictures. It was so cold that i only managed to get a few before we ran inside. We also decided to go over Grandma Jojo's because she helped me make my first homemade pie ever! It was really fun and I think it turned out pretty good. We will have to make the final assesment at Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon. Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope each of you take time to think about what you are thankful for this year and that we all have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Englishfam said...

I am so excited that you have a blog!! It gets addicting, let me tell you! Have a great Thanksgiving! Love you guys!

Sara and Todd said...

It looks great April. I love the picture of Bailey in her snow hat.
Good luck with the pie! I am sure it turned out great. -Sara

Ginabear said...

Yay, a new blogger!! Now I can really send fun notes to you:) Very cute pics of BK!

Shuldberg said...

I HATE bundling kids up to play outside during the winter! by the time I get them all ready (usually about half an hour), they go out for 15 minutes then are ready to come in. It takes nearly as long to get them all undressed. Too much work!!! :)