Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blondies:)

I think sometimes we forget how much fun it is just doing something one on one with our kids. Or maybe that is just me:) Anyway, I was inspired by my cousin, James's, cooking blog. I saw that he had a recipe for Blondies. I have never made blondies and decided it might be fun to make them with Bailey. We had such a good time. Bailey is a great chef:) It made me realize how big she is getting and how smart she is. I totally miss having her be a baby, but i love this new curiosity for life and learning. It is so fun when you stop and take time to notice the great things that kids do. I love being a mom. It's so worth it:)
no the stove top is not on.
Stirring
Cheese
She wants one bad:)
The finished product.

4 comments:

suzy's jewels and gem said...

yum... those look soo good! Those picture are soo adorable! Bailey the lil' baker! The author of the book "The Secret" is by Rhonda Bynes
April.. you will love this BOOK!!!

Mel said...

How did they turn out? James is such a great cook!

Unknown said...

Bailey looks so cute. Natalie loves to cook with me also. Its a great way to have quality time with her and she always wears her little apron too.

jillybean said...

Ohhhh! So cute two blondies making blondies! You want to forward that recipe?