Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bailey's First Hair Cut

We we finally gave in. Bailey's hair was looking a little scraggly( is that a word?) It actually looked like a "V" shape if you looked at her from behind. She had really cute ringlets down the middle bottom of her hair and i didn't want to cut them. But i did, I it is still pretty cute. I actually couldn't do it myself, so i had Matt's mom do it while i supervised. It only took a few minutes and she did really well:) I can't believe how grown up my sweet little Bailey Kaye is. This is just one of many milestones for her and i am excited to watch her go through them.

5 comments:

Englishfam said...

She is such a cutie!! Her hair looks really cute, so does yours by the way! I like your hair short I think it looks cute. I am so excited you guys are coming out here so soon!! Yay!! Maybe we will have to make a trip up to Logan to come see you if you aren't going to be down this way. I haven't been up there forever and I miss it. Are you flying or driving? I am guessing driving, but I flew 3 weeks before I had Preston remember? I pretty much told my doctor what to do, it was awesome!

Marsha said...

Oh my gosh, I think she looks just like some pictures I´ve seen of when your mom was little! What a cutie!

The Long Family said...

I love her hair cut! Way to go! It's so cute and she is getting so big! TIme is passing way too fas!

losing my needles said...

April- sorry to do this so publicly, but I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you, and I am so sorry to hear about the baby. Sometimes the Lord has different plans than we do, but that doesn't make it any easier. Anyway, my heart is going out to you.
Lauren

Nicole said...

Our prayers are with you. Love you, April.