Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Catch up

So I am a slacker on my blog and have left out many fun and crazy things that have gone on this month...First we went to Matt's family cabin in Sweetwater CO. It was really fun since we got to be there with 2 of his sister's families and his dad and step mom.

Family pic in front of Sweetwater lake. It is so beautiful there. We love being there with family.

Matt and Bailey Cheesing for the camera:)

Bailey getting measured at the cabin. She was 3 ft 1 1/2 inches tall. She is pretty much a giant:)



The things kids get into.

Bailey rubbed ketchup all over herself the other day, and i thought it was hilarious.
Bailey got into my moisturizer and well, this isn't the worst she has done with lotion:)

Memorial Day 2008

Here is Bailey before we left to go to Matt's sister's for a BBQ. She looked so cute with her little braids:) We had a pretty good time visiting and eating. the kids did good for a while, until nap time was way over due and they wanted to kill each other. Needless to say, we left shortly after that and Bailey crashed in the car immediately. I love Holidays!

So that is it. i have more pics, but i figure this blog is long enough:) Have a great day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

April!! Bailey is soo cute! I love the ketchup picture! Cameron did that yesterday, only it was ranch dressing he got on everything. He loves ranch dressing!! Kids get into everything!! Great pics!

Marsha said...

I love seeing pics of your cute family. Bailey is so adorable too. I hope I get to see you kids more often now that your mom is going to be closer.

Anonymous said...

lets use that moisturizer on your arse baby girl, make it slip in nice and easy so it won't hurt, no condom I want you to feel my cum inside you