Monday, January 21, 2008

The English's in Colorado


Friday the 18th, Heather and James, came to visit me. I was so excited because Heather and I havr been Close cousins practically from the womb, although, i do like to remind her that she is 6 months older then me. Remember when we were kids and being younger was a bad thing?:) Anyway, we went to lunch at a place called The Elephant Bar. It's really good food in a saffari type atmosphere. I love it, and Heather and James really liked it too. Bailey's especially likes the Giant Elephant busting through the wall. She made Heather take her up to see it a few times:) We only got to hang out for a few hours but it was still really fun to see them, i always manage to laugh when i am with Heather:) Thanks for thinking of me guys:)

3 comments:

The Long Family said...

Some of my favorite girls! I am so glad you got to see her! I miss you both! Love your guts!

Englishfam said...

It was so much fun getting to hang out with you, even though it was only for a few hours! Thanks for being so flexible with your schedule! Bailey misses me too I'm sure. :) Love you guys!!

Mel said...

You match!! The elephant Bar is great, it brings back memories from college. You both are great and I remember the days of your youth. 2 peas in a pod!