Monday, January 21, 2008

I am Pregnant!


So Last Sunday, I found out that I am Pregnant. I am ecstatic of course. I went to the Dr. today just to confirm things, and it was true. Everything went really good with my exam. My tentative due date is September 16th, the day before my brother, Golden's, b-day. So I am 6 weeks along and I have an ultrasound scheduled for 2 week from tomorrow, Feb. 5th. So I am anxious to see that it is just one baby:) I think twins would kill me:) Anyway, I know it is still early but I can't wait to share good news:)

10 comments:

Ginabear said...

I am so excited for you! You better post regular pics so we can see that baby growin! You would be awesome with twins though!

Amy Rasmussen said...

April that is sooo awesome!! Twins would be so fun.....for you. Take care of yourself and rest whenever you can!!

The Long Family said...

Why do you think you are having twins?!?!! Oh my biff - that would be so great! I am so happy for you!!

Englishfam said...

I am totally rooting for twins!! haha just kidding that is mean. :)

The Adams Family said...

Congrats Lirpa! You are an amazing mom!

Tammy said...

I am soooo excited for you April!!! YAY!! Congrats!! I have no doubt as well, that if you did in fact have twins, you would be great!!

Mel said...

Congrats April!! You make beautiful children so am looking forward to see the next model child. I hope you are feeling good and all is well!! So EXCITED for you.

Brian said...

Congrats April! I happened to find you through Amanda's blog. So good to hear you're doing so well.

Shuldberg said...

Yippy skippy!! How fun!! Congratulations!!!
As much work as twins would be, I think it would be so fun!! Just betweeen you and me, I have always secretly wanted twins....*shhhhh*

Marsha said...

Congratulations April! I'm SO excited for you! Love you. Auntie M :)