Friday, January 11, 2008

Potty Training

So I bought Bailey some Disney Princess underwear for Christmas and I tried to start potty training her right after. Well, needless to say, she peed on the floor about 5 times and pooped once on the floor. So i decided she must just not be ready, she is only 2, right? Well, last Friday, on a whim i decided i would try again, but this time i told her that I would paint her nails if she went on the potty all day. You know what, she did it! She had a couple accidents, but all in all, she did great. So that was the end of diapers. She has been wearing "Big Girl" underwear for a week and i couldn't be happier! She does still have to wear a diaper at night, but that will come with time. If anyone has suggestions on how to make her stay dry at night, I would love some advice:) I left her with Matt last night, so I could go to my Enrichment planning meeting, and he said she wouldn't go potty for him, until he held her down on the potty and she finally went. So, I told him that he just needs to be more involved with the process:) I guess I'll have to leave her with him more often:):)




Bailey wearing her Little Mermaid Underwear:) She loves them so much!




Bailey wearing her Dora underwear that she picked out herself! She is so funny!



Poor kid, she is going to kill me someday when she finds out that I posted this picture:)

13 comments:

The Long Family said...

Love the pictures and the update!! Good for you and her for! YAY for potty training!

Mel said...

Yay for you. Potty Training is one of the worst things ever invented. But so worth it once it is over. A suggestion for nighttime. Kate ran out of pullups one night and we didn't feel like going to the store so we just left her in underwear and she never peed her bed. Go figure since she would pee her pullup. She hasn't worn a pullup since. And that was when she was 2. So you could experiment and see what happens :)

Englishfam said...

Carter is still in pullups and has been potty trained for a year. He hasn't gone in his pullup for about a month but I still have a whole box of them so I figure I will use them until they are gone. I said that with the last box and he started peeing in them again. Of course! I have no real suggestions, just what Mel said to try her without it and see. Way to go with potty training it really is so worth it to not have to change poopy diapers anymore!! They are the worst!

Unknown said...

Can she come teach Sophie to go on the potty all of the time? I don't want two in diapers. NOOOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

take your knickers off for me baby girl I want you naked

Anonymous said...

time to go potty sweet girl lets lock the door, both get naked and have fun together

Anonymous said...

mum it would be a pleasure to teach sophie to go potty, just leave her alone with me a little while I will teach her lots of things

Anonymous said...

I LOVE pulling down little girls panties knowing that lovely bald c--t is waiting for my pleasure

Anonymous said...

cute little panty! after I'm done with her she will be screaming pleasure and crying in after I orgasm her baby clity and fuck her fun hole til it's a dripping creampie

Anonymous said...

SICK PIG!

Anonymous said...

FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU!

Anonymous said...

Id spew my load deep in that tight butt