Friday, January 4, 2008

5 Year Anniversary


Matt & I had our 5 year anniversary on the 27th of December. It was snowing all day and Matt was slammed with work, but we managed to find some time for each other. Luckily Matt's Dad and step-mom came down and they offered to babysit so we could go out to dinner. We decided to go to the Olive Garden. I got a virgin strawberry daiquiri and Chicken Alfredo, and Matt got a pizza:) Everything was so good, and our waitress even brought us a piece of tieramusu(?) with a candle in it, and had a whole group of servers sing to us. It was pretty funny, Matt was embarrassed i am sure:) All in all it was a great night. I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful man. I often have to remind myself how grateful i am to have such a sweet man in my life and such a beautiful little girl. I love my family, and 5 years has flown by. I look forward to the next 5:)

4 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 5 years!! You have a beautiful family!

Marsha said...

Happy (late) Anniversary April & Matty! 5 years already?? Wow. You guys were made for each other :)

Love you!

Shuldberg said...

I can't believe it has been 5 years already!! Time sure does speed by!
(I am coming up on 8--YIKES!!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I am a friend of Matt's from Utah State and he mentioned that you guys had a blog. Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary. My husband and I just had our 5 year as well on the 28th of December. Your little girl is beautiful and I am thrilled for you to have another baby.