Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween & Birthday!

We have had a really busy week. First last Thursday was story time and a Halloween parade around the library. Bailey was not in the best mood but still did fine and was happy to be getting candy. Friday was Halloween. We went to Matt's Grandma's and met up with all of Bailey's cousins...Aiden, Rowyn, Sophie, & Flynn. Needless to say, Bailey was in a terrible mood again because I woke her up too early from her nap. We tried to take some pictures, but you know how hard it is to get 5 kids under 4 to sit still?:):) Bailey was Cinderella this year, and i must say, she looks exactly like her. She was beautiful! Matt;s mom actually made her dress, she is amazing! We went trick or treating around the neighborhood, and the kids had a blast, especially Sophie, who decided to walk into someones house and make herself comfortable on their couch. It was hilarious. (Sophie is just under 2 yrs old) I laughed so hard, luckily the guy had a good sense of humor too:) After the kids got tons of candy we headed to Matt's sister, Heather's house for some yummy Chili and we let the kids play. Halloween was pretty fun even if Bailey had her up's and downs:)
Bailey and Rowyn
Cousins!
Happy Birthday Bailey!

Sunday, we celebrated Bailey Turning 3 Years old! I can't even believe it. She is so big and gorgeous. I never thought i would have such a wonderful, sweet, ornery, smart,sassy, funny, I could go on forever...child. I am so blessed to have her in my life. The party was fun, it was a Princess Party (Belle). Krista, Matt's sister has the same birthday as Bailey, so we have been celebrating them together. We couldn't have asked for a better birthday twin for bailey. Krista loves her a ton, and bailey loves her too. We just had cake and ice cream and lots of presents. Bailey got lots of art things and stickers and puzzles. She got a few really cute outfits, and Sleeping Beauty the movie, which she watch 5 times today:) Bailey happened to get sick last night though with a temp. of 101.6 for most of the night. Poor thing, so she layed around most of the day and played with her new things. Tonight, Matt & I took her to Red Lobster and they sand to her and she got to eat ice cream. When we got her home she had a fever again, so she went to bed. I hope she feels better soon, I think i may take her to the Doctor tomorrow. Anyway, we love this little fire cracker God blessed us with. Happy 3rd Birthday Baby:) We Love You!
Belle cake that Krista made!
Blowing out the candles:)
Bailey's new Sleeping Beauty dress from Grammy Herman that she has been wearing all day and is now sleeping in:)

4 comments:

Englishfam said...

Bailey looks gorgeous as Cinderella! I can't believe she is three already, it's crazy how fast time flies. THat Belle cake is amazing. You have one talented sister in law! Happy Birthday Bailey!

The Long Family said...

Happy birhtday to Bailey! She is so beautiful - can't wait to see her and you!! Glad you guys had such a fun Halloween & birthday!

Marsha said...

She is beautiful, April. And her grandma IS an amazing seamstress! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

good girl on your bed waiting for me to give you your special present, your cute dress comes off and I sit you on mny lap, I rub your p----y through your panties and you giggle and squeal, I can feel your p---y getting et so my hand goes inside and 3 fingers up inside you, you buck and wince but open your legs so I can finger f--k your p--y good, mmmmmmmmmmmmm warm, moist, soft, tight, bald 3 year old p---y is best I want my hard c--k in it so bad but you are too young, I pull off your panties , lay you down, spread your legs and tell you " baby girl your p---y is amazing soon I am going to f--k you real good but tonight I am going to eat it" I lick and suck until your sweet, sexy, tight, soft, toddler body convulse and quiver to orgasm, t is taking all my willpower not to f--k you I want that little p---y so bad, your panties are mine to cum in when I smell them I will remember your p---y