Saturday, November 15, 2008

Husband Tag! & Happy Birthday Matt!

I got tagged - so here goes nothing!

What is your husband's name? Matthew Todd Herman
How long have you been married? It will be 6 years December 27th!
How long did you date? We met in June, started dating in July, got engaged in September, and married in December. About 6 mos:) We are still happily married too:)
How old is he? Just turned 34 on the 14th!
Who eats sweets? We both like them, but Matt definitely has the sweet tooth:)
Who said I love you first? Matt of course:)
Who is taller? That is funny:) Matt by about a foot and a half!( 6'8" )
Who does the laundry? This is one household chore we share pretty equally.
Who pays the bills? Matt, I hate paying bills.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Don't have one.
Who cooks dinner? I cook, although when we were dating he did most of the cooking, then we got married, and that was the end of that:)
Who drives? Mostly Matt, sometimes me.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Usually me, although Matt is getting better at that.
Who kissed who first? Let's be real, I gave him the look, and he made the move, so i would say it was a mutual decision:)
Who asked who out first? Matt called me on my way to my night job and asked if i wanted to go to the movies. We saw Mr. Deeds, and I remember he talked to my mom on the phone, I knew he was special right then:)

I love my husband so much! He is my best friend and a wonderful father the Bailey. Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!

Yes it is the ugliest cake ever, but at least I tried:)

6 comments:

suzy's jewels and gem said...

I think you did a great job on the cake!!! Cute pic of the both of ya;)

Amy said...

I love the cake April! At least you made it, I cant remember the last time I made Cody a cake..hehe! Happy Birthday Matt!

Benilynn said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!! I miss you guys! We need to come to Colorado and see you guys!

Laurie LC Lewis said...

April, it was great to see you and my new bff, Bailey! I'm still finding kettlecorn under the sofa and I found some dried up cupcakes on top of the fridge where I hid them! OOOPS!

The Long Family said...

Nice cake apey! You did a great job!! I miss you already! Oh, and Happy Birthday Matt!!

HailerStar said...

I thought it was a pretty cake!